|The Terrace at Wynyard Hall|
The ball which is held every two years will raise much needed funds for St Teresa's Hospice, The County Durham Foundation and smaller local charities, where a little money can make a big difference.
It has been difficult to inform people that there are no further tables available. We do so appreciate the support. Maybe we need to hold the ball every year to keep everyone happy? However, as much as I enjoy organising the ball I'm not sure I could manage the work load every year!
We have 293 guests consisting of successful local business people and their friends, colleagues and family. We will be offering a fantastic evening of food and entertainment.
Guest numbers have reached maximum capacity for the venue, Wynyard Hall, Tees Valley. Our guests virtually have sole use of this fantastic hotel. Fingers crossed that the weather is good and we can make use of the terrace overlooking the lake.
As always we're looking for prize donations for the fundraising activities taking place on the evening. Local businesses have been very supportive, below are a few of the donations:
- Karting for 6 from Teesside Karting
- Meal cooked in your own home - Truffles Restaurant, Darlington
- Signed Middlesbrough Football - Middlebrough Football Club
- Family Tree Top Adventue - Beamish Wild
- Sunday Lunch for 4 - Kings Hotel
- Ghost Tour - Chillingham Castle
- Tickets for various events - Durham Cathedral
- Photographic Portrait Session - www.michellefowler.co.uk
- Afternoon Tea for Two - Wynyard Hall
- 2 Cases of Wine - Neighbours Cleaning
Strange, wierd, wonderful, money can't buy prizes would be ideal :)