Thursday 1 October 2009

Promotion Through North East Property Forum Video/Podcast

I had a trip out of the office yesterday. Tim Haggie, managing partner at Latimer Hinks was once again chairing the North East Property Forum and I was invited along by our PR company, Recognition to see how the meeting is filmed and documented.

I arrived in time for a few nibbles before the meeting - this also gave me the opportunity for a little networking. Everyone was relaxed, competitors were chatting - it all seemed very much unlike "work"!

I also believe I managed to avoid "being captured" by the Northern Echo photographer (without being too obvious).

Very quickly it was time to sit down and "get down to business". You can see the full video here Property Forum Video September. I've managed to upload it to YouTube, hopefully people will be interested enough to "rate" the video - any comments will be appreciated.

Here is the Northern Echo press story - Region's House Sales Surge by 80%

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And how in that case to act?