Blog entry here
The awards celebrate the acheivements of the "unsung heroes" of the charity sector - we give them a well deserved "pat on the back!"
We're looking for sponsors of certain categories - cost of sponsorship is £1000 and includes a table of ten (for the dinner), press publicity, opportunity to present an award and of course to choose the winner of your sponsored category - i'm sure you will agree that for £1000 + VAt that the sponsorship opportunity is very reasonable (remember it does include a table for 10).
The remaining categories are:
- Children's Charity of the Year (ideal for businesses such as Mothercare, Toys r Us etc)
- Animal Charity of the Year (any vets or feed suppliers out there?)
- Disability Charity of the Year (perhaps car sales, disability cars/vehicles etc)
- National Charity - Local Branch
- Fundraiser of the Year (any business organisation could support this and perhaps even nominate)
- Business Supporter of the Year (perfect for a bank!)
If you would be interested in sponsoring, or know of any business/organisation that may be interested, please contact me by my blog or by calling 01325 341507 and asking for Andrea
It's our chance to say "thanks" - you never know when you will need help from charities/hospices etc.